JMUIM HALAL PAK’s Top Management, Administration, Contractors and all personnel involved in Halal certification activities are committed to ensure that JMUIM HALAL PAK’s Halal certification process is impartial.
JMUIM HALAL PAK under its organizational control;
1. Is not the:
- Designer, manufacturer, installer, distributor or maintainer of the Halal certified product;
- Designer, implementer, operator or maintainer of the Halal certified process;
- Designer, implementer, provider or maintainer of the Halal certified service.
2. will not:
- Offer or provide management system consultancy or internal auditing to its clients where the certification scheme requires the evaluation of the client’s management system or services.
- Certify another Halal certification body for its Certification Process.
- Outsource audits to a management consultancy organization.
- State or imply that Halal certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a specified consultancy organization were used.
- Market or offer Halal certification as linked with the activities of an organization that provides consultancy;
- Use personnel to review or make a certification decision for a product for which they have provided consultancy.